Giant Bike Serial Number. Bike Tire 24.
Giant Bike Serial Number
- (SERIAL NUMBERING) The numbering of a printed product in sequential order. Usually for tracking and accountability.
- A serial number is a unique number assigned for identification which varies from its successor or predecessor by a fixed discrete integer value.
- the unique code that identifies your bicycle, also referred to as a frame number.
- A number showing the position of an item in a series, esp. one printed on paper currency or on a manufactured article for the purposes of identification
- (in Greek mythology) Any of the beings of this kind who rebelled unsuccessfully against the gods of Olympus
- colossus: a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- An imaginary or mythical being of human form but superhuman size
- elephantine: of great mass; huge and bulky; “a jumbo jet”; “jumbo shrimp”
- An abnormally tall or large person, animal, or plant
- any creature of exceptional size
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
IMG 8422.JPG copy
I had thought that Boneshakers were generic, not specific Giant front Wheeled Bikes, but here is a "Boneshaker" brand bike’s crest. I was so captivated by the crest that I didn’t get the whole bike – so you can’t see the Giant direct drive front wheel and tiny back wheel.
Boneshaker Serial Number 4801857.
Cassette and rear dropout
Serial number G0486 == Giant, April 1986.